2ND SERIES CERTIFICATION NOV 16 - 25, 2023
Even though the classical Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga system consists of 6 different series, most people will spend their life content with working on only this Primary Series.
Only a small percentage of the practicing public will move beyond this level to practice Second Series and beyond.
The GAVY Teacher Trainings (Gannon Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga) started in 2001, focused on Primary Series, and has certified over 500 teachers from many, many countries around the world.
In 2019, this GAVY momentum moved Gannon to justify offering serious practitioners and teachers the opportunity to move beyond, with the GAVY 100 Second Series Certification in Ashtanga!
This GAVY Second Series teacher training is taught in a unique way! A way that respects the tradition of the Ashtanga system, while at the same time showing trainees how to practice and teach it in a way that makes it more accessible and understandable to more students.
As all Gannon Yoga Trainings, this is recognized worldwide by Yoga Alliance as well as The Yoga Alliance UK.
Upon successful completion of any GAVY or GPVY Teacher Training, trainees may accumulate hours towards the Gannon 500 as well as the Yoga Alliance RYT-500 recognition.
These intensive 100-hours trainings are open to:
– Serious students of yoga wanting to learn more
– Graduates of a Gannon Yoga trainings or other trainings
– Graduates already registered at the RYT-500 that want/need something better
This Gannon Yoga Teacher Training Includes :
– INTENSE daily schedule of Meditation, Pranayama, Asana, Mantra, Philosophy, Teaching Techniques, writing, lectures, discussions, reflection, feedback, coaching, and More!
– Yoga anatomy
– Tapas Temezcal Sweat Lodge Ceremony
– GAVY Home Study Course with materials
– Apply toward your Gannon 500 Certification and your Yoga Alliances RYT-500 registration.
30,400 pesos (Plus any payment fees for Paypal, credit cards, or bank transfers)